improving family life...
Sharing Information, knowledge and understanding!
Giving Hope, Strengthening Families, and Making a Difference!
1. Large Banner hung at the event. (We provide. Deadline: May 11th. )
2. Free space on event day for Vendor table set up
3. Mentions throughout the event via broadcast, for thanks to sponsors.
4. Link with business name, logo, on Special Blessings Website, E-News and Paper Newsletter
5. Business Card size spot on flyers.
(Deadline: May 11th)
6. Mention on any and all media marketing done prior to and day of the event.
7. Business Name & Logo on T-Shirts
8. Tee Sign with logo & business name
9. Golf for four
Gold Sponsor- $1000
1. Site for Banner at the race event (banner to be supplied by your business)
2. Random mentions a few times during the day of event via broadcast thanking all sponsors.
3. Link with business name & logo on Special Blessings Website
4. Business Name on Flyers (Deadline: May 11th)
Teams PAY HERE:
2018 Golf Tournament
Information posted Below)
Special Blessings respects the privacy of its members and those who receive our publications. We do not sell or otherwise share our mailing list, email notification list, or any other personal information with other businesses or organizations.
Pictured Above: Roxanne Sinsapaugh & son, Shaun.
On Wednesday, April 8th, 2009, our very own Founder of Special Blessings, Roxanne Sinsapaugh and her son, Shaun, appeared on the 6:00 Evening News.
WTVD, ABC 11 News, reporter Shae Crisson, did a story on the New Director of Mental Health, Mr. Luckey Welsh. The story centered on Abuse and Neglect in state run facilities and the need for positive change in our system.
In 2001, Roxanne’s son, Shaun, fell victim to neglect at a state run facility. Since that time, she has been advocating for change so that others may receive better care and working on building homes for a better tomorrow. This is their story...
Donations are tax deductible.
Jerry Gower Construction
To be a part of the solution, Special Blessings has begun a new program called, "Homeward Bound".
“Homeward Bound” will be assisting adults with developmental disabilities in obtaining permanent housing.
"Homeward Bound" is a FUNdraising program where our community can be a part of assisting us in meeting the housing need.
It has now been demonstrated that with the proper support, many people with developmental disabilities can live independently if they so wish. But, public policy is lagging in serving people's needs for adequate housing.In general, there is a grave shortage of affordable housing in the US. People with developmental disabilities who receive SSI are among the poorest in the nation. They are the lowest income group in North Carolina with the most unmet need for housing assistance. Less than 6% of rental units in NC are considered affordable. People with developmental disabilities must spend 97% of their entire monthly income on rent for a modest one bedroom apartment at HUD's Fair Market rent rate.
Register Your Team Here:
Special Blessings BBQ Fundraiser will be back in 2018...
Please be sure to show your support by stopping by, purchasing a plate, AND invite your friends.
More details to come...
Save the Date!!!
Thursday, June 14th, 2018
"Dads' 'FORE' Making a Difference"
Golf Tournament @ Paschal Golf Club
Thursday, June 14th, 2018, Special Blessings will be hosting a fundraiser, “Dads' ‘FORE’ Making a Difference” that will offer an afternoon of Golf with Family (Yes! Kids are welcome!), Friends and Co-workers in a Fun and Relaxing environment.
We'll be providing lunch, goodie bags AND prizes for...Closet to the pin, Hole in One and More...
We will be welcoming Teams of Four, with Nine Holes and Tee-Time that begins at 1:00 p.m.
Sponsor and Vendor Opportunities are available.
Make plans to join us for this special time as we come together to be a "Special Blessing" to Children & Adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
Bronze Sponsor- $250
Sponsorship Opportunities Here:
Silver Sponsor- $500
1. Site for Small Banner at the race event (banner to be supplied by your business)
2. Free space on event day for Vendor table set up.
3. Random mentions a few times during the day of event via broadcast thanking all sponsors.
4. Link with business name, logo, on Special Blessings Website, E-News & Paper Newsletter
5. Business Name on Flyers (Deadline: May 11th)
6. Mention occasionally on media marketing done prior to and day of event.
7. Golf for four
Location: Elks Lodge #735
5538 Lead Mine Rd., Raleigh (Corner of Millbrook & Lead Mine Rd.)
Other Events to look for in 2018...
Special Blessings Inc.